If you've ever played fantasy football, then you know that there's nothing worse than finishing in last place. Not only do you have to suffer the humiliation of being the worst team in your league, but you also have to deal with a punishment from the league's commissioner.
Lucky for you, we've compiled a list of the 5 best fantasy football loser punishments to help you come up with a good one for your league. Trust us, your league mates will thank you for it!
Trash Can Treatment
- The Trash Can Treatment: This is a simple yet effective punishment that is perfect for those who like to keep things light-hearted. The loser has to wear a trash can over their head for the entire week following the end of the fantasy football season.
Eat a Chocolate Dick
- Go Live and Eat A Chocolate Dick: For those who like to add a little bit of pain to their punishments, nothing is worse than having to go live on TikTok or Instagram and eat a chocolate dick with no hand. The loser has to post a video of them doing so on social media.
The Dress Up Pranks
- The Dress-Up Challenge: This is another simple but effective punishment that is perfect for those who want to keep things light-hearted. The loser has to dress up in a costume of their choice and post a photo or video of them in said costume on social media while out at a restaurant or bar.
Eat Shit - Chocolate Poop
- The Eat Shit Chocolate Prank: This challenge is perfect for those who want to add a little bit of pain AND humiliation to their punishments. The loser has to eat something gross, like the Dick at Your Door Eat Shit Chocolate Prank, and post a video or photo of them doing so on social media.
Poop Filled Glitter Bomb
- The Shit Filled Glitter Bomb: For those who want to add a little bit of mental pain to their punishments, glitter almost never goes away. The rest of the league could send the loser a shit filled glitter bomb. These tiny little turds will be sprayed everywhere and cover the entire room they are in.
Whatever punishment you choose, just make sure that it's something that everyone in your league will agree is fair. And don't forget to have fun with it! After all, that's what fantasy football is all about!